Oct 05

Smirnoff Gold Vodka

Smirnoff is adding a very luxurious and unique product to their portfolio. Smirnoff Gold Vodka is flavored with cinnamon and guess what – actual edible leaves of gold.
Smirnoff Gold is triple distilled with 10-time charcoal-filtered vodka and inspired by the Russian tsars and their passion for gold. It can be used for making three special mixes―Golden Age, Golden 75 and Golden Smash.

The Golden Age is the remake of the 20th century cocktail, while the Golden 75 is named after the classic French champagne. The Golden Smash is a quintessential summer drink consisting of pineapple, cinnamon and mint.

Smirnoff Gold is available will retail for about $40.00 dollars in select luxury travel outlets.

Seems like a must try for me. I’ll keep you posted. Cheers!

8 comments

1 ping

Skip to comment form

• lex on October 5, 2011 at 12:10 PM

I want to try this

• Fredericka Sessums on February 7, 2012 at 9:18 PM

I still can’t find this anywhere in New York.

• Jem on April 22, 2012 at 4:43 PM

We just bought some of this on the ferry from france to England – its lush and we want to get more !!!! no where in the UK stocks it 🙁

• Aziel on August 28, 2012 at 10:20 PM

You can buy it at the duty free.

• sharief on September 11, 2012 at 3:47 AM

What is the best mixer to use for this product?

1. Sharief,

Go with something light such as a pinneaple or orange juice. Not too much, you don’t want to over power the central Vodka flavor profile. Let me know your results. Cheers!

• Joelle Lee on December 4, 2012 at 1:25 AM

i just bought mine in Bangkok Thailand Airport Duty Free 🙂 so pretty! not gonna drink it tho

• Byron on October 26, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Is this supposed to be a gelatinous vodka? I received this as a gift and it was horrible – it made me sick for a day and a half … do you suppose there was something wrong with it?

1. […] is anywhere near luxurious would be quite the bold statement…until now. I spotted this on FlawlessCrowns.com and I have to give Smirnoff their props for tapping into their more extravagant side with this one. […]