July 4th is a couple of days away and we came across some very tasty but innovative takes on some classic recipes featuring Captain Morgan Rum.
Captain Morgan’s Pirate Paradise
- 1 oz. Captain Morgan Grapefruit Rum
- .5 oz. Elderflower Liqueur
- .75 oz. Lime Juice
- .5 oz. Honey Syrup
- 2 oz. Coconut Water
Captain Morgan’s Put The Thai In The Coconut
- 1 1/2 oz. Captain Morgan Coconut Rum
- 3/4 oz. Lime Juice
- 3/4 oz. Simple Syrup
- 3 Slices Fresh Lemon Grass, Muddled
- 1 Slice Jalapeño Pepper, Shaken (to Taste)
Preparation: Muddle, shake all and fine-strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a skewered jalapeño slice.
Captain Morgan’s Sunset Sipper
- 1 1/2 oz. Captain Morgan Pineapple Rum
- 1 oz. Orange Juice
- 1 1/2 oz. Coconut Cream
- Ground Nutmeg/Cinnamon Blend
Preparation: Shake all & strain over ice into a double old-fashioned glass. Garnish with dusted nutmeg/cinnamon.
Which recipe are you interested in trying first? Let us know in the comments section. Cheers!