It is with great pleasure that Mexican culture, specifically their glorious food and drinks, is getting its proper shine throughout major cities in the United States. On Tuesday, November 1st, millions will celebrate Día de los Muertos which commemorates the lives of friends and family who have passed away. Tequila Don Julio has crafted a cocktail perfect for this occasion.
Created by Los Angeles Mixologist Jason Bran, the Stormy 70 cocktail seems like the way to go for this unique celebration:
- 1 1/2 oz Tequila Don Julio 70
- 1 oz Ginger Beer
- 1/2 oz Grapefruit Juice
- 1/2 oz Pomegranate Juice
- Grapefruit Slice for Garnish
- Combine Tequila Don Julio 70, ginger beer and grapefruit juice in a highball glass with ice and stir.
- Top with pomegranate juice.
- Garnish with grapefruit slice.