The holiday season is officially here which makes it a perfect opportunity to celebrate in style. Here are specially curated cocktail recipes that will make any get together much more festive.
Coctel De Olla
Created by Mixologist Ricardo Venegas, Houston
- 1 oz Johnnie Walker Black Label
- 1/4 oz Dolin Dry Vermouth
- 1/4 oz Hoodoo Chicory Liqueur
- 1 1/2 oz Cold Brew Coffee
- 1/2 oz Cinnamon Syrup*
- Zest of 2 Lemons
Cinnamon Syrup Preparation:
- Steep 4 short cinnamon sticks in 1 cup boiling water for 4 minutes.
- Allow mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Add 1 cup white sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Combine ingredients into a mixing glass with ice and stir.
- Strain contents into a chilled coupe glass.
Baileys Cinnamon Toast Punch
Created by NYC Mixologist Sarah Morrissey
- 2 oz Baileys Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 oz Cinnamon Syrup
- Hot Apple Cider to Top
- Orange Wedge and Cloves for Garnish
- Combine Baileys Pumpkin Spice and cinnamon syrup into a cocktail shaker. Shake well.
- Strain contents into a coffee mug and top with hot apple cider.
- Garnish with orange wedge and cloves.
- 1 1/2 oz Buchanan’s Special Reserve
- 1 oz Sweet Vermouth
- 3 dashes Chocolate Bitters
- Orange Peel for Garnish
- Combine Buchanan’s Special Reserve, sweet vermouth and chocolate bitters into a mixing glass with ice and stir.
- Strain contents into a rocks glass.
- Garnish with an orange peel.
Created by Mixologist Ben Scorah
- 1 oz Tequila Don Julio 70 Crystal Añejo
- 1/4 oz Tequila Don Julio Añejo
- 1/4 oz Crème de Cacao
- 1 tsp Almond Syrup
- 1 dash Mole Bitters
- Caramelized Orange Peel for Garnish
- Combine Tequila Don Julio 70 Crystal Añejo, Tequila Don Julio Añejo, Crème de Cacao, almond syrup and mole bitters in a mixing glass with ice and stir.
- Strain contents into a rocks glass over ice.
- Garnish with a caramelized orange peel.
- 1.3 oz. George Dickel No. 12
- 4 oz. Apple Cider
- 0.5 oz. Grade B Maple Syrup
- 3 dashes Angostura Bitters
Combine all ingredients. Garnish with an apple slice and cinnamon stick.