Hosting an upcoming Holiday? Put away the boring sparkling cider and treat your guests to something memorable with these unique holiday themed cocktail recipes.
Created by Ashley Rodriguez
- 1 1/2 oz Baileys Original
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1-2 oz Heavy Cream
- 2 dashes Peppermint Extract
- Honey for Ornament Rim
- Crushed Candy Canes for Ornament Rim
- Mini Candy Cane for Garnish
- Combine Baileys Original, vodka, heavy cream and peppermint extract into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake Well.
- Line the rim of clear ornament with honey and dip into crushed candy cane pieces.
- Funnel contents from shaker into ornament.
- Garnish with mini candy cane.
Don’s Apple Cider
Created by Lauren Davis
- 1 1/2 oz Tequila Don Julio 70
- 1 oz Apple Cider
- 1/2 oz Cinnamon Syrup
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice
- Fresh Cinnamon for Garnish
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Warm Water
- 6 Cinnamon Sticks
- Combine sugar, warm water and cinnamon sticks over medium heat. Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Let cinnamon sticks seep for 12 hours.
- Combine Tequila Don Julio 70, apple cider, cinnamon syrup and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake Well.
- Strain into a rocks glass over large ice cube.
- Top with freshly grated cinnamon.
SMIRNOFF Spiked Peppermint Hot Chocolate
Created by Kendra Darr of Simply Darrling
- 2 ounces Smirnoff Peppermint Twist Vodka
- 8 ounces Hot Chocolate (I prefer warm milk and chocolate sauce)
- 3-4 Peppermint Marshmallows
Preparation: Stir Smirnoff Peppermint Twist Vodka into a mug of hot chocolate Top with marshmallows & enjoy!
Bulleit Hot Toddy
- 1.25 oz. Bulleit Bourbon
- 1 tsp. fine grain sugar
- 2 small cloves
- 1.5 oz. boiling water
Preparation: Add Bulleit Bourbon, fine grain sugar, and cloves in a mug. Add boiling water. Stir.