Super Bowl LI is days away. While wings and pizza is sure to be on the menu at millions of homes, we urge you to get creative with your liquid libations! Here are great four Superbowl themed cocktails to keep the festivities until the final play.
Crown Royal Press
- 1.5 oz. Crown Royal Deluxe
- 3 Dashes of Bitters
- 2 Squeezed Lemon Wedges
- 1 Splash of Lemon-Lime Soda
- 1 Lemon Wedge
- Serve on the rocks and top with lemon-lime soda. Garnish with a lemon.
- 1.5 Oz. Don Q Añejo Rum
- 1.5 Oz. Sweet Vermouth
- 3/4 Oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3/4 Oz. Cinnamon Syrup
- 2 Dashes of Orange Bitters
- 1 Lemon Peel Twist
- Shake rum, vermouth, lemon juice, cinnamon syrup, orange bitters and ice.
- Double strain.
- Garnish with a lemon peel twist.
- 1.25 oz. George Dickel No. 12
- 4 oz. Lemonade
- Lemon Slice
- Add George Dickel No.12 and lemonade in ice-filled glass and stir. Garnish with lemon.
Captain & Ginger
- 1.5 oz. Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum
- 4 oz. Ginger (beer or ale)
- Lime Wedge
- Serve on the rocks and garnish with a lime wedge.
Let us know which recipe you are trying this weekend. Cheers!