Gingerbread Martini – Courtesy of Kendra Darr from Simply Darrling
- 3 ounces Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
- 3 ounces Irish cream
- 2 Tablespoons gingerbread syrup (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ounces cream
- Whipped Cream & Crushed Gingerbread cookies for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, add ice, Smirnoff Vodka, Irish Cream, Gingerbread Syrup, Vanilla Extract, and Cream.
- Shake, Shake Shake, Strain into a martini glass and garnish with whipped cream and crushed gingerbread cookies
- 1.5 oz Smirnoff Peppermint Twist
- .75 oz pomegranate syrup
- .75 oz fresh lemon juice
- 8 mint leaves
- 2 oz Club Soda
- Muddle mint with syrup, and add lemon juice and Smirnoff Peppermint Twist.
- Fill with ice and shake.
- Strain over ice in a rocks glass and top with club soda.
- Pomegranate syrup: mix 4 oz POM with 4 oz sugar
- 1 oz Smirnoff Peppermint Twist
- .5 oz Don Julio Añejo Tequila
- 3 oz Rich Chocolate Milk
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice and shake.
- Strain into a rocks glass and top with grated cinnamon.